Hey Jets Fans,
So much to talk about I don’t really know where to begin.
First, let’s start with the good news.
- Our Jets are in first place in the east and are taking on the 49ers at home this week at 1pm.
- The REAL refs will be back on the field and will hopefully not blow calls like the scrubs did. Good riddance and thank heavens!
- Santonio actually managed to catch a few balls this last game. Now if we can get Hill involved a bit more along with Kerley we may have something to cheer about.
- Obviously the big news is that our main man on defense, Mr. Revis, is out for the season. That’s a heartbreaking loss and one the rest of the D is going to have to try damn hard to make up for. EVERYONE is going to have to step up.
- We need to get the ball into Timmy T’s hands a little more and see what he can do with it. Maybe even let him throw one or two so it’s not so damn obvious what we’re going to do when he’s in.
- We need to go back to GROUND & POUND. What’s up with that?
- Three games in, up a game on the Patriots, 2 and 0 in the division and everyone is telling us our season is over? Give me a break people… it’s a long season.
Week 4 at Peabody’s
Wounded Warrior Project Fundraiser
I want to give a special shout out and big thank you to new Fan Club member Bobbee Broderick. Not only did he offer up a great raffle prize for week one but he also took my new favorite Group shot of the Fan Club. On top of that, he printed up a 4 foot x 3 foot poster of the shot for the fan club as well.
It ROCKS Bobbee! Thanks.
Get a look at all the great photo’s Bobbee took during Week 1 and Week 2 by clicking the links below.
These are a completely different set of pictures than the ones I take and put up on Facebook and here on the clubs website. You can even get full size prints of any of the photo’s for really reasonable prices. For the game against the Steelers, Bobbee even opened up the gallery so you can download any picture you want in Super High Def… even the group shot below!
Here are the links to the photo’s Bobbee took. Enjoy!
Week 1 vs the Bills http://www.bb-photography.org/Sports/20120909-Jet-Fan-Club/25293076_PccNwF
Week 2 vs the Steelers: http://www.bb-photography.org/Sports/20120916-Jet-Fan-Club/25418244_KtJWRx
Another big shout out to new club sponsor Eddie Leite who owns the car lot Automax in Land O’ Lakes. Eddie responded to my desperate plea for help with my wife’s car on our Facebook page. He’s been a man of his word and a truly nice guy to both my wife and I. He’s also told me he’s willing to help out other fan club members. So, if you’ve been looking for a previously owned car, please give Eddie a call and mention you’re a Jets Fan Club member.
Would you like to become a club sponsor?
If you own a local business (or know someone who does) then why not become a Fan Club sponsor? Becoming a Sponsor of the New York Jets Fan Club of Tampa Bay is absolutely free.
All we ask is that you be willing to offer any person that show’s their current Fan Club Membership Card some form of discount or special offer. Maybe it’s 10% off their bill, perhaps it’s a “buy one, get one at half off”, maybe it’s “get a free soda when you order two slices of pizza”, or whatever else you’d be willing to do for our members.
You might even want to consider donating something of value to be raffled off in our weekly drawing. It could be some Jets merchandise donated by your business or else it could be a special offer for something of value at your business.
No matter what you decide, the idea is to promote your business and to bring in fellow New York Jets fans into your place.
Well that’s all for me until Sunday folks! Hope to see you all at P’s
J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS!!!