Hey Jets Fans,
I’m looking to put together an advisory board of 3-5 people (or more) who can take on some of the responsibility of the club both during the season and during the off-season. If you are in the Tampa Bay area and are interested in being a part of the growth of the fan club, please join me this Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 2:00pm at Peabody’s. We need to start planning for the upcoming season.
Here are some things I’m looking for some help with:
- Coming up with some fresh ideas to make this season extra fun,
- Writing articles, reviews, opinions for the Club’s blog.
- Promoting events and meetings on Facebook, Twitter, Meetup and on our other Social Media sites.
- Designing a Fan-Club/Peabody’s Members Shirt,
- Planning events, road-trips, fundraisers, and non-Sunday nights-out-on-the-town,
- Finding Club Sponsors around town to add value to Membership Card Holders or to advertise on the clubs site,
- Help with planning the “Thanksgiving Dinner with your Jets Family” as we once again play the Pats on Turkey Day.
- “Owning” an idea and implementing it (like Maverick does with Fantasy Football or Secret Santa).
In general, I’d like to build a team of people in the Tampa area willing to help the club continue to grow and be the place to be if you can’t be at the game. Not just on Sunday’s but throughout the rest of the year as well.
If you’re into the idea’s above (or have some of your own) please consider joining us this Sunday. I figure we’ll go for about 90 minutes. Let me know ASAP if you’ll be able to make it and let me know what you would most like to be a part of or take on. If you can’t make it this Sunday but still really want to be a part of the advisory board, drop me a line to let me know and I’ll see what I can do.
Looking forward to the start of something bigger than ever before.
J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS!!!