The New York Jets Fan Club of Tampa Bay is pleased to welcome all Jets fans who will be in town on December 13th, 2009 for the Jets / Bucs game to join us for one hell of a tailgate party!!!
We currently know of 5 fan clubs from up and down the east coast who will be joining us and we are expecting an amazing crowd of Jets fans.
So don’t be left out!!!
Wristbands/Tickets must be purchased in advanced (parking NOT included). You must purchase your tickets prior to the event as only a very limited number of walk-ups will be allowed to ensure enough food and drink for everyone.
Here are the details!
All you can Eat and Drink from 10am – 1pm including:
- BBQ Chicken & Ribs, Baked Beans, Coleslaw
- Hamburgers & Hotdogs
- Pasta Bar – Red Sauce/White Sauce/Meatballs
- Taco Bar – Hard and Soft Shells
- Seven Layer Nachos
- All You can drink Beer, Soda, and Water
- DJ – Music
- Located across the street from the stadium. (see details below)
- Fenced in area
- Seating and Tenting for 60% of guests
- 1 Port-O-Potty for every 100 Guests
Here’s the best part… We get all that before December 6th:
- $35 Cash, Cashiers Check or Money Order
- $37.50 if using button below (The extra $2.50 covers processing fees)