Hey Jets Fans,
I’m sure everyone is eagerly awaiting the first snap of the season and can’t wait to see Brett “The Jet” Favre throw his first official pass for Gang Green. It will be even more fun considering that a large bunch of us will be seeing that in person!
Anyway, I hope you have a few minutes to sit and read this newsletter as I’ve got a TON of interesting news and ideas to share with you including some important information on the Road Trip to Miami.
So lets get to it… follow the links to the newsletter on our site.
- Staying up to date on the latest Club News, Happenings, and Events
- The “2008 Squish the Fish Road Trip”
- Opening Day against Miami at Peabody’s
- Fan Club Membership Rewards Card
- Own a Business? Advertise it with our Business Partner Program
- Jets website to feature article on Fan Club & Road Trip
- Official Fan Club Merchandise Finally Arrives!
- Support the Club – Shop for New York Jets Gear here
- Jets Chant Challenge
- Forum & Message Boards – Moderators Needed
- 2008 Jets Schedule
- Fan Club Contact Information
My given name may be Steve but my friends have been calling me Festa for the last 30 years. While I really miss going to all the JETS home games and tailgating with a large group of friends, it’s really great being here in Tampa around other JETS fans while we root for our team. When I founded the fan club in October of 2004 I never imagined it would become as massive as it now has with over 600 members from around the world and sister Fan Club Chapters in 4 other Florida cities and growing.
- Web |
- YouTube |
- More Posts(142)