Like previous years, this years pool will be run through an online system to make it really simple for everyone.
The best part about a Survivor Pool is that you don’t really have to know too much about football stats or players to get involved, have some fun and maybe win a few bucks too.
Here’s how it works:
- You pay a $30 one-time-fee to join the pool. Click the button below to make your payment via PayPal (you do not need to sign up for PayPal to pay).
- Each week you pick one team to win their game (no point spreads are in use – although the spreads may help you figure out who to pick).
- If your team loses, you are eliminated from the pool for good.
- If you get eliminated from the pool during the first three weeks of the season, you will be allowed to buy your way back into the pool ONE TIME ONLY (and only if you do it the next consecutive week) for an additional fee of $10.
- Once you select a team, you may not pick that same team again for the rest of the season so be smart about who you pick and when.
- A tie (as unlikely as that might be) will be considered a win.
- If you forget to enter your pick for the week, you will automatically be assigned the smallest available favorite.
- You must get your pick in by the weekly deadline – before the first game each week (usually Sunday but could be Thursday).
- Early games must be picked before they start.
- All picks will be hidden until the first game has begun (for early games) or the until the first game on Sunday.
- The last person standing wins all the dough!
- (minus PayPal fees and fee charged to use online pool software)!
Use the button below to pay for your entry into the pool. Login instruction will be sent to you by email after you confirm your email address.