Hey Jets Fans,
If you’re planning on heading to Jacksonville for the Jets / Jags game on December 9th and are looking for a place to tailgate with other Jets fans then be sure to grab your Tailgate Joe Tailgate package ASAP (and I do mean soon).
Please do not wait to grab your tickets for the last minute or to pay for them on the actual day of the game as Tailgate Joe needs a headcount BEFORE he leaves New York so he has enough food and drink for everyone.
Here’s a reminder of what food he’s serving…
- Maple breakfast sausage sandwiches, for the early riser attendees, Joe’s own recipe.
- Fresh 1/3 lb cheeseburgers with Joe’s special “quick caramelized” onions and bacon maple jam.
- Grilled Taylor Ham and cheese sandwiches, a New Jersey favorite we are bringing down with us.
- Grilled smoked Polish sausage.
- Sabrett hot dogs along with all the fixins including Tailgate Joe’s award winning (great hot dog cook off ) hot dog chili and blue cheese slaw.
- Sausage and peppers, with italian sausage imported straight from Esposito’s Pork store in NYC, the greatest pork store in NY.
- Meatball sliders, just like his mom’s meatballs, because, she’s gonna make them for us, can you get better than this? NO!!!
- Fresh filled cannoli, the best cannoli you have ever had in Florida or New York, filled fresh on the spot.
- Assorted other chips, snacks and dessert items
- Soft Drinks and Water
… And here’s is what’s on tap in the KEGERATOR:
- Joe will have some great selections from Kelso of Brooklyn as well as a selection of premium brands along the lines of Amstel, Stella, Heineken, Blue Moon as well as traditional light beers along the lines of Coors, Miller, and Bud.
- Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars.
- Price per head is $50 for all the food and beer you can cram down your throats. Sounds like a bargain to me!
- However, you must purchase your tickets to the tailgate ASAP by clicking this link.
After spending some time on the phone with Joe and covering all the bases with a lot of back and forth in email, I am really stoked for Joe’s party. This is going to make the trip to Jacksonville that much more fun and exciting. Hope you can all join us as well.