Hey Jets Fans,
If you’re planning on joining us on the bus December 9th for the Road Trip from Tampa to Jacksonville, tickets are now available for immediate purchase by clicking the button below. The price per head is $60.
The $60 includes the round trip cost of the 36 passenger mini-bus, driver gratuity, gas, tolls, and parking at the First Down RV lot near the Tailgate Party. If we get additional people on the bus (other than the ones who have already contacted me), the per head price will come down (possibly as low as $50/head) and I will issue refunds to everyone after we return.
The bus will be leaving from the Peabody’s parking lot (15333 Amberly Dr, Tampa, FL) at 6am sharp on Sunday morning 12/9/12. Please plan to arrive no later than 5:45am to be sure you have enough time to park your car and get your stuff on the bus.
Food and Drink are allowed on the bus. However, if you make a mess or get out of control it could cost you. you will be required to compensate the bus company out of your own pocket. See the Terms and Conditions below.
The bus will depart from Jacksonville exactly 1 hour after the game ends (approximately 5:15pm) or sooner if everyone is accounted for. We hope to be back at Peabody’s between 9:30pm and 10:00pm.
If you know anyone else that would like to get on this bus trip just send them a link to this page.
Looking forward to seeing you all next week for a fun day of Friends, Food, and Football!!!
Terms and Conditions
- All deposits are NON refundable.
- Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- Each passenger assumes full financial liability for any damage they cause to the mini-bus during the duration of the rental.
- A fee of $300.00 for each carpet or seat burn.
- Sanitation fee is $500.00.
- Illegal drug use is prohibited by law.
- Any fines will be paid for by the offending passenger.
- The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)).
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our limousines.
- Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet.
- Not responsible for delays or the termination in hurricane season caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. flooded roads, accidents, etc.).
- All Access Transportation Inc.is not responsible for any articles left in the mini-bus
- Balances to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the run.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- There is a $500.00 vomit or urine fee per incident
- A $1000.00 charge will be imposed for opening any of the emergency windows in any NON-EMERGENCY event.
- Chauffeur has the right to terminate the run, if passengers are out of control.
- Certain exceptions do apply to this rule.
My given name may be Steve but my friends have been calling me Festa for the last 30 years. While I really miss going to all the JETS home games and tailgating with a large group of friends, it’s really great being here in Tampa around other JETS fans while we root for our team. When I founded the fan club in October of 2004 I never imagined it would become as massive as it now has with over 600 members from around the world and sister Fan Club Chapters in 4 other Florida cities and growing.
- Web |
- YouTube |
- More Posts(142)